The Website widget is one of our Publishing options and is a great addition to your lead generation strategy. It allows you to offer scheduling to any site visitor, both Prospects and Customers by placing it at the bottom of every page on your website. This integration option is also a multi-channel engagement tool that, in addition to scheduling, offers an Email and Phone contact methods:
- Scheduling: Opens your Booking page or Master page in a themed lightbox (overlay pop-up) so prospects and Customers can easily schedule an appointment with your organization.
- Email: Allows your Customers to submit an inquiry and sends the note to your email address so that you can easily respond to Customer inquiries. When the Customer submits, they will automatically receive a confirmation email.
- Phone: Displays your organization's phone numbers so Prospects and Customers can easily call your organization.
Pre-requisitesTo add the Website widget to your website, you will need:
- A ScheduleOnce Member or Administrator.
- A webmaster or direct access to your company website’s code.
Using the Website widget for any website visitor
The Website widget is responsive and automatically adjusts to desktop and mobile devices. The colors and almost all text can be customized. The widget can be added to the bottom right or bottom left corner of any web site or web page by simply pasting the widget code.
To add the widget to your website:
- Log in to ScheduleOnce and go to Share & Publish.
- In the Website widget tab, customize the Widget header and Widget layout.
- In the Widget content step, select the Booking page or Master page for your widget and customize the channels for your widget.
- When you’re finished, simply copy and paste the Widget code in your website.
Note: You must replace the Website Embed code added to your web pages if you change the Website embed settings. However, you can always edit the Booking page settings, Master page settings, and the theme used in the Website embed code without updating the code on your web pages.
ScheduleOnce provides the following publishing options:
This publishing option is available to all site visitors and therefore, is best used when implementing the BOLD marketing strategy.
Rate this article