The Website button is one of our Publishing options which provides both a general scheduling option for your website, and a specific option, tightly integrated with your lead generation process. In its simplest form, this integration option offers scheduling to any site visitor. You just place it on any page on your website and start collecting leads. If, however, you wish to offer scheduling to specific prospects (e.g. 'top prospects' or 'all prospects that fill out your form'), then you should use it in conjunction with our web form integration feature. Prospects that are already on your website do not need to leave your site, and the ScheduleOnce brand does not come in between you and your Prospects. You can also choose a theme for your branded page that will best match your website design. This is just like having a white labeled scheduling solution.
To add the Website buttons to your website, you will need:
- A ScheduleOnce Member or Administrator.
- A webmaster or direct access to your company website’s code.
Using the Website button for any website visitor
Log in to ScheduleOnce and go to Share & Publish.
From the Website button tab, select a button type. There are two types of buttons (see Figure 1):
- : The width is determined by the button text. Height is 40px. This button is a standard HTML button and can be positioned anywhere on the page.
Add a floating button: The width is determined by the button text. This button is a standard HTML button with a fixed position. When pasting the code in an unrestricted location it should show on the bottom right corner of the page.
Figure 1: Standard button and floating button
- In the Configure step, select the button color and enter the button text.
- Select the Booking page or Master page for your website button.
- The standard website button: Copy and paste the button code into your web page where you want the button to show.
- The floating button: Copy and paste the button code into your web page where you want the button to show. It is recommended to paste the button code at the end of the page code (before the closing body tag - </body>)
- In the Customer data step, choose to have Customers fill out the Booking form, or select a Web form integration option.
From the Button code step, choose the display type. There are two types of display:
- Open in a lightbox. By selecting this option, the Booking page will be displayed in a lightbox, on top of your web page.
- Open in a new page. By selecting this option, the Booking page will be displayed in a new browser tab.
Note: You must replace the Website button code added to your web pages if you change the Website button settings. However, you can always edit the Booking page settings, Master page settings, and the theme used in the Website button code without updating the code on your web pages.
- You're done!. Now simply copy the code and paste into your website just before the closing </body> tag.
Using the Website button with Web form integration
The Website button can be used in conjunction with our Web form integration feature, to provide a scheduling option right after submitting a lead generation form. It is best used in two use cases, one, when you wish to offer scheduling only to your top leads (i.e. you segment prospects based on their web form choices), and two, when you wish to offer scheduling to all prospects who fill out your form. Since prospects have already provided their details in your web form, they will not have to do so again in the booking form. Customer data is passed from your web form directly to ScheduleOnce, allowing you to offer customers a quick and seamless scheduling experience.
Integrating this integration option with your web form can take one of two forms:
Using the Website button with Web form integration and URL parameters. This form refers to passing booking form data via the URL to the ScheduleOnce Website button, and pre-populating or skipping the Booking form in order to provide a seamless and quick booking experience to your Customers. If you are using a 3rd party web form such as Wufoo, then you need to make sure the Booking form data you pass via the URL matches the supported ScheduleOnce URL parameters. This will ensure the right information is extracted from the URL and placed in the correct Booking form fields.
Using the Website button with Web form integration and CRM record IDs. This form refers to passing a CRM record ID to the ScheduleOnce Website button via URL, and pre-populating or skipping the Booking form, in order to provide a seamless and quick booking experience to your Customers. If you are using Infusionsoft, you can use the Infusionsoft Contact ID to integrate with Infusionsoft Web forms or personalize the booking process on landing pages. If you are using Salesforce, you can use the Salesforce Record ID to personalize the booking process on landing pages.
Rate this article