Rescheduling by Customer
- To reschedule, the Customer clicks the Cancel/Reschedule link in the scheduling confirmation email or calendar event. The cancel/reschedule page appears.
On the Cancel/reschedule page, the Customer can review his booking on the Keep tab or click the Reschedule tab to reschedule the booking, booking request, or sessions in a package.
Note: When using Payment integration, you can charge Customers a reschedule fee when they reschedule a booking or one or more sessions in a package. This enables you to generate an additional revenue stream and reduces unnecessary rescheduling activity.
- Upon rescheduling, the customer will receive a reschedule email notification, along with the Organizer and any additional stakeholders. Learn more about the effect of rescheduling
Learn more about cancelling and rescheduling through ScheduleOnce:<
- Cancelling and rescheduling through ScheduleOnce
- Customer Cancel/reschedule policy
- Cancelling by Customer
- Cancel/request reschedule by User without Services
- Cancel/request reschedule by User with Services
- Cancelling a booking request and requesting new times by Owner
- Effects of Cancellation
- Effects of rescheduling
- Cancellation by Owner
- The Cancel/reschedule section
- The Payment and Cancel/reschedule section
- Cancel/reschedule policy when a price is not displayed
- Cancel/reschedule policy when a price is displayed and payment is not collected via ScheduleOnce
- Cancel/reschedule policy when a price is displayed and payment is collected via ScheduleOnce
Rate this article