Using Personalized links (Salesforce ID)
When scheduling with existing Salesforce Leads, Contacts, Person Accounts, or Case records, you can use our Personalized links (Salesforce ID) in your Salesforce buttons, Salesforce email templates or email form to automatically recognize Customers based on their Salesforce Record ID.
Recognizing the Customer by the record ID provides two key benefits:
- On the User side, it allows you to update the correct record, eliminating any chances of updating the wrong record and keeping your CRM data clean.
- On the Customer side, it allows you to pre-populate the Booking form step with Salesforce record data or completely skip the Booking form step. This eliminates the need to ask Customers for information you already have, improving conversion rates and moving leads through the funnel with speed and efficiency.
Personalized links (Salesforce ID) are available for Booking pages and Master pages:
- When working with Booking pages, Personalized links (Salesforce ID) will be available only for Booking pages owned by Users connected to Salesforce.
- When working with Master pages, Personalized links (Salesforce ID) will be always available to you. However, Booking pages owned by Users not connected to Salesforce will work as General links.
Where do I find Personalized links (Salesforce ID)?
Personalized links (Salesforce ID) are available in the Share & Publish > Link page.
- Go to the Share & Publish > Link page and select the relevant Booking page or Master page.
- In the Customer data step, select Personalized link (Salesforce ID).
- In the Booking form step, you can select one of the two options below:
- Skip the Booking form: helps
- Prepopulate the Booking form: Learn more about prepopulated Booking forms
Note: You can also access the Sharing options from your mobile device. In the mobile admin interface -> Menu, click Sharing options and select the relevant Booking page or Master page.
Learn more about Salesforce integration:
- Prepopulating or hiding the Booking form step in Salesforce integration
- Using Salesforce Record ID to identify Customers during the booking process
- Using Salesforce Record ID to personalize scheduling in landing pages
- Salesforce scheduling buttons
- Salesforce scheduling buttons for Contacts, Leads and Cases
- Saleforce scheduling buttons for Person Accounts
- Salesforce scheduling buttons for Opportunities
Rate this article