Which plan is right for me?
There are two differences between the Plus and Premium plans:
- Automatic booking mode is included in Premium and higher plans. The Plus plan can only use Booking with approval mode (this is available to all plans).
- Premium Users can use of our comprehensive Payment integration to increase sales, generate additional revenue streams, and reduce administrative overhead. Payment integration allows you to easily collect payment for new bookings, refund Customers when they cancel or reschedule a booking, and charge a reschedule fee.
There are many differences between the Premium and Professional plans. Users on the Professional plan can:
- Offer multiple Event types to Customers and combine multiple Booking pages into one or more Master pages, to model advanced scheduling and team scenarios.
- Publish Booking pages on website so Customers have a seamless scheduling experience without ever leaving your domain.
- Fully customize and personalize Booking page theme with our Theme designer.
- Fully customize the questions asked to Customers on your Booking forms.
- Offer Group sessions so more than one person can book with you for the same time. Define the exact number of bookings that can be taken per time slot.
- Offer Session packages to Customers so they can book multiple sessions with one submission.
- Gain visibility into all scheduling activity on a high level by accessing our Reports, which can be filtered many ways, customized exactly as you like with your chosen custom fields, and exported to an Excel spreadsheet or PDF.
- Take advantage of our extensive Office 365 and Outlook integrations.
- Booking page licenses are doubled per User, so you receive two Booking page licenses for each User license on Professional, whereas the Plus and Premium levels only give one Booking page license per User.
There are a number of perks the Enterprise plan offers that the rest do not. The main differences between the Professional plan and Enterprise plan are:
- Ability to use Pooled availability - Customers can see all available timeslots from your team on one booking calendar. Either automatically assign the appropriate available team member by priority or round robin, or allow Customers to choose a team member available at a selected time.
- Branding features that allow you to fully customize SMS notifications and email notifications sent to your Customers and Users.
- Send all ScheduleOnce generated emails from your email address of choice.
- Integrate scheduling with your web forms, allowing you to capture more prospects.
You also receive three Booking page licenses per User license purchased, which is one more per User than the Professional level.
Rate this article