Using Salesforce Record ID to identify Customers during the booking process
When scheduling with existing Salesforce records, you can use the Salesforce Lead, Contact, Person Account, or Case Record ID to identify Customers during the booking process. Recognizing the Customer by the record ID provides two key benefits:
- On the User side, it allows you to update the correct record, eliminating any chances of updating the wrong record and keeping your CRM data clean.
- On the Customer side, it allows you to pre-populate the Booking form step with Salesforce record data or completely skip the Booking form step. This eliminates the need to ask Customers for information you already have, improving conversion rates and moving leads through the funnel with speed and efficiency.
The Salesforce Record ID can be used in the following scenarios:
- You can use the Salesforce Record ID in our personalized Salesforce links to identify your Customers in your Salesforce buttons, Salesforce email templates or email form.
- You can use the Salesforce Record ID to personalize scheduling in landing pages used in your email marketing campaigns. Learn more about using Salesforce Record ID to personalize scheduling in landing pages
Learn more about our Salesforce integration:
- Prepopulating or skipping the Booking form step in Salesforce integration
- Using personalized Salesforce links
- Using Salesforce Record ID to personalize scheduling in landing pages
- Salesforce scheduling buttons
- Salesforce scheduling buttons for Contacts, Leads and Cases
- Saleforce scheduling buttons for Person Accounts
- Salesforce scheduling buttons for Opportunities
Rate this article