Cancelling sessions in a package
When you cancel one or more sessions within a package, you are always subject to the Cancellation policy set by the meeting organizer.
To cancel one or more sessions:
- Click the Cancel/Reschedule link in the scheduling confirmation email or calendar event.
The Cancel/reschedule page opens.
- Click the Cancel tab on the Cancel/reschedule page (See Figure 1).
- Select the sessions you wish to cancel.
- If required, enter a reason for canceling.
Click the Cancel selected sessions button.
Note: If you paid for the Session package, the Customer Cancellation policy might stipulate that you will receive a refund when cancelling one or more sessions. The Refund amount is always relative to the number of sessions included in the Session package.
- The cancellation confirmation page appears and displays the list of canceled sessions.
Upon submission, you will receive a notification email with the list of canceled sessions and the meeting organizer is notified.
You’re done. No further action is required.
Figure 1: Cancelling sessions in a package
Rate this article