Cancelling a booking request
You can cancel a booking request any time, Booking requests that have not been approved are not subject to the Cancellation policy set by the meeting organizer. The Cancellation policy applies only to scheduled or rescheduled bookings.
To cancel a booking request:
- Click the Cancel/Reschedule link in the scheduling confirmation email or calendar event.
The Cancel/reschedule page opens.
- Click the Cancel tab on the Cancel/reschedule page.
- If required, enter a reason for canceling.
- Click the Cancel the booking request button. The cancellation confirmation page appears and displays the canceled booking request.
- Upon cancellation, you will receive a cancellation email notification and the meeting organizer is notified.
You’re done. No further action is required.
Rate this article