Rescheduling a booking
When you reschedule a booking, you are always subject to the Reschedule policy set by the meeting organizer.
To reschedule a booking:
- Click the Cancel/Reschedule link in the scheduling confirmation email or calendar event.
The Cancel/reschedule page opens.
- Click the Reschedule tab on the Cancel/reschedule page. (See Figure 1)
- Click the Reschedule button, and proceed through the rescheduling process.
- On the Information step, all information from the original booking is already pre-populated.
If required, enter a reason for rescheduling and click Done.
Note: If you paid for the booking, the Customer Reschedule policy might stipulate that you will need to pay a Reschedule fee when rescheduling the booking.
- The Rescheduling confirmation page appears.
- Upon rescheduling, you will receive a reschedule email notification and the meeting organizer is notified.
You’re done. No further action is required.
Figure 1: Rescheduling a booking
Rate this article