Rescheduling sessions in a package
When you reschedule one or more sessions within a package, you are always subject to the Reschedule policy set by the meeting organizer.
To reschedule one or more sessions:
- Click the Cancel/Reschedule link in the scheduling confirmation email or calendar event.
The Cancel/reschedule page opens.
- Click the Reschedule tab on the Cancel/Reschedule page (See Figure 1).
Select the sessions you wish to reschedule.
- Click the Reschedule selected sessions button, and proceed through the rescheduling process.
- On the Booking form step, all information from the original booking is already pre-populated.
If required, enter a reason for rescheduling.
Note: If you paid for the Session package, the Customer Reschedule policy might stipulate that you will need to pay a Reschedule fee when rescheduling one or more sessions. The Reschedule fee amount is always relative to the number of sessions included in the Session package.
- The Reschedule confirmation page appears and displays the list of rescheduled sessions.
- Upon submission, you will receive a notification email with the list of rescheduled sessions and the meeting organizer is notified.
You’re done. No further action is required.
Figure 1: Rescheduling sessions in a package
Rate this article