Resubmitting a booking request
You can resubmit a booking request as many times as you like. Booking requests are not subject to the Reschedule policy set by the meeting organizer. The Reschedule policy applies only to scheduled or rescheduled bookings.
To resubmit a booking request:
- Click the Cancel/Reschedule link in the scheduling confirmation email or calendar event.
The Cancel/reschedule page opens.
- Click the Reschedule tab on the Cancel/reschedule page.
- Click the Reschedule button, and advances through the rescheduling process.
- On the Information step, all information from the original booking is already pre-populated.
- If required, enter a reason for resubmitting and click Done.
- The Rescheduling confirmation page appear.
- Upon rescheduling, you will receive a rescheduling email notification and the meeting organizer is notified.
You’re done. No further action is required.
Rate this article