Master page: Overview section
The Master page Overview section summarizes the main properties of the current Master page. Use the shortcut drop-down at top right to switch Master pages without returning to the Master pages list on the Setup screen. You can disable your page to stop accepting bookings, or enable it using the switch at the top right.
Sharing and publishing
- Public link - This is your Master page link for your Customers to schedule. Learn more
- Personalize for a specific Customer - Your Customer will be able to book without having to fill out their name and email. A static link is created for each Customer individually. Learn more
- Share dynamic links - Create a dynamic link and share it via your CRM or mass email campaign tool. Learn more
- Publish on your website - Integrate scheduling into your website. Generate an embed code and add it to the page(s) on your website where you want customers to schedule a meeting with you. Learn more
- Type - Each Master page can only include Booking pages of the same type - either with or without Event types. Master pages with Event types enable automatic assignment, payment integration, and more. Learn more
- Theme - To achieve visual uniformity, Maser page theme will override the theme applied to each Booking page when included in this Master page. The theme applied to the Master page determines the logo, design and branding when the page link is shared. This theme does not apply when the page is published.
- Flow - One of four available scheduling processes. Shows only for Master pages with Event types. Learn more
Use this list to review included Booking pages and navigate to any of them to edit it. Each Master page provides a single point of access to multiple Booking pages. A Master page can only include either Booking pages with Event types (recommended) or Booking pages without Event types. When a Customer schedules on a Master page, they either manually select a provider or are automatically assigned using Pooled availability.
A Master page includes Booking pages
To include Booking pages in a Master page, go to the Booking pages section of the Master page.
Use this list to review Event types offered through this Master page, and navigate to any of them to edit it. Master pages are indirectly related to Event types. Master pages are a single point of access to several Booking pages, and may offer different Event types (meeting types your Customer can choose from). When Booking pages are included in a Master page, the Event types will be offered through the Master page.
A Master page offers Event types
To set up this relationship:
Rate this article