Adding a schedule button to your email
A schedule button in your email is a great call-to-action and can serve you in your daily activities or when running email campaigns. Please see our full Email button gallery
There are two ways to insert a button into your email signature, depending on your settings:
1) Insert via URL
Insert a button without downloading the image to your computer. Most web-based email programs allow you to do this, including Gmail.
1. Review the buttons below and copy one of the button links on the right.
2. In your email signature editor, click the insert picture icon and paste the link in the URL field.
3. When the button shows, select it with your mouse, just like highlighting text.
4. Click the Add link icon and add your Booking page link.
Note: You can find your Booking page link in your account’s Home page, under “Your Booking page links”.
2) Insert by downloading to your computer
Insert a button by downloading the image to your computer. Follow these steps if you are using Outlook or another desktop email program.
1. Review the buttons below, select the one you want, and save the button to your computer.
2. In the email signature editor, click the Upload image icon, and select the file you just saved.
3. When the button shows, select the image and insert your Booking page link by clicking the Add link icon.
Note: You can find your Booking page link in your account Home page, under “Your Booking page links”.
Please note that every email program varies and therefore the images used in this article may not match your email client’s interface exactly.
Rate this article