Introduction to ScheduleOnce reports
ScheduleOnce reports cover all booking activity. Reports can be generated based on different dimensions: by Customer, by Booking page, by Service, by Master booking page, and by User.
There are two types of reports:
- Summary reports provide a high level overview by activity lifecycle phase.
- Detail reports provide detailed information. These reports can be customized by using more than 30 System fields and any custom field that you create in the Fields library.
Activities can be retrieved by meeting time or by the activity creation date. When you select a date range, ScheduleOnce retrieves all activities that were started during the reporting period and displays their states at the time that the report is run. This means that if the report is run at different days, it may show the activities in different states.
For example, 100 activities were started during the last month. When we run the report one day after the month's end, we see the following:
Note: When you retrieve activities by the meeting time, activities in requested status will not be displayed as they are not booked and don’t have a time.
- 12 activities are in Requested status
- 60 activities are in Scheduled status
- 4 activities are in Rescheduled status
- 8 activities are in Completed status
- 5 activities are in No-show status
- 11 activities are in Canceled status
Total: 100 activities
The total is 100, and if we generate the same report two days later, the total will still be 100. However, the distribution of the numbers between the states may change, since activities can change their state. Learn more about activity states.General report rules
- The Creation date and Last updated date are always based on the default time zone in the Personal settings, regardless of the Booking page time zone.
- You can always change a parameter without affecting other parameters. For example: A date range is set and drilling into a specific customer activity does not change the date range.
- Any column can be sorted by clicking on its header. One click sorts down and the second click sorts up.
You can add custom columns to Detail reports and create customized reports with the exact data that you need. There are two types of fields that can be added to any detail report:- System fields: These are fields defined by the system, such as Location, Cancellation reason, Duration, etc. More than 30 system fields can be added to any detail report.
- Custom fields: These are fields that you create and use in your booking forms based on your business needs. Custom fields are created in the Custom fields library and all library fields can be added to detail reports as additional report columns.
- If the Customer or the Owner reschedules, it will count as a reschedule only. The canceled activity will not show in the reports and the new rescheduled activity will replace it. This is necessary to avoid double counting.
- By default, reports do not show deleted activities. You will have to check the "Show deleted activities" box and then they will be displayed. In the detailed report, the deleted activities will be highlighted.
- Reports are only for customer self-scheduling activities and do not cover Group scheduling activities.
- When you change the activity status from Completed to No-show and vice versa, the changes will be reflected in the next report update cycle which takes place daily at 7:00am and 7:00pm Eastern time. Learn more about tracking and reporting of No-shows.
Rate this article