Disabling compatibility view in Internet Explorer (IE)
If you are using Internet Explorer (IE) and having trouble displaying ScheduleOnce pages, you may be unknowingly working in Internet Explorer’s compatibility view. The compatibility view displays web pages as if they were viewed in an old browser, such as Internet Explorer (IE) 7, which is not supported by most modern web applications.
In order to turn off the Compatibility Display function, take the following steps:
- Open the menu bar by pressing ALT.
- Click on the "Tools" tab.
- Click on "Compatibility View Settings".
- If ScheduleOnce.com appears in the box titled "Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View", select it and then click the "Remove" button.
- If there is a checkmark in the box for "Display All websites in Compatibility View', click the box so that it is left EMPTY.
- Close all IE windows and then restart IE.
- Go back to ScheduleOnce and see if pages now display correctly.
Rate this article