Connecting to Infusionsoft
In this article, you will learn how to connect to your Infusionsoft account. Each User will be connecting to their personal Infusionsoft account and you will need to purchase an Infusionsoft connector license for every User that you want to connect.
To connect, go to Setup, open left side bar, and select Integrations -> CRM integration. In the Infusionsoft section of the CRM page, you can see the number of connector licenses available and in use. If a license is not available, your ScheduleOnce Administrator should purchase a license.
Once you have verified that there is a license available, you can connect to Infusionsoft by pressing the Connect button. You will be redirected to the Infusionsoft login page and asked to enter your Username and password. Once you enter your Infusionsoft credentials, ScheduleOnce will establish the connection to Infusionsoft and you will be returned to the CRM integration page.
- If you are a ScheduleOnce Member, you will see the Infusionsoft application name, your connected username, and the Infusionsoft connector status.
- If you are a ScheduleOnce Administrator, you will see the Infusionsoft application name, your connected username, and the Infusionsoft connector status. You also have the option to configure your Infusionsoft connector by clicking the Setup button.
Note: ScheduleOnce Members will not be able to connect to Infusionsoft until the Setup has been completed. In addition, there must always be at least one ScheduleOnce Administrator connected to Infusionsoft.
Once these conditions are met, you can enjoy the full benefits of Infusionsoft integration.
Learn more about our integration with Infusionsoft:
- The ScheduleOnce connector for Infusionsoft
- Creating or updating contact records in Infusionsoft
- Classifying contact records and appointments in Infusionsoft
- Tagging Infusionsoft contact records with Booking lifecycle tags
- Tagging Infusionsoft contact records with Infusionsoft tags
- Mapping ScheduleOnce system fields to Infusionsoft fields
- Embedding Infusionsoft tracking code in your Booking forms
Rate this article