Using general Booking page links
With general Booking page links, prospects are required to provide their personal details during the booking process. A general link might look like this: https://meetme.so/dana. This link is different from a personalized Booking page link, which enables your prospect to only pick a time to make a booking, without needing to provide additional information.
You can find your general Booking page link in the Overview section of your Booking page or Master page. If you want to change the link to your page, click on the pencil icon next to the link.
Figure 1: Booking page Overview section.
There are four types of Booking page links provided by ScheduleOnce:
- meetme.so links: For example, https://meetme.so/dana
- booknow.so link: For example, https://booknow.so/dana
- bookme.so link: For example, https://bookme.so/dana
- Secure scheduleonce.com link: For example, https://secure.scheduleonce.com/dana. This type of link is the default when embedding a Booking page in your website.
If you want to tighten your branding, you can also use a custom domain for your Booking page link.
Please note that your Booking page link is unique across all four domains. This means that once you create a Booking page with meetme.so/dana, you will not be able to create a Master page with booknow.so/dana, as /dana applies to all domains.
- Your Booking page link in your email signature
- Scheduling buttons for your email signature
- Adding a schedule button to your email
- Booking page links on your domain
- Using general Booking page links
- Using personalized Booking page links
- Personalized links using URL parameters
- Static personalized links
- Dynamic personalized links
- Personalized links using CRM record IDs
Rate this article