Using general booking page links
With general booking page links, prospects are required to provide their personal details during the booking process. A general link might look like this: http://meetme.so/dana. This link is different from a Personalized booking page link, which enables your prospect to only pick a time to make a booking, without needing to provide additional information.
There are four types of Booking page links provided by ScheduleOnce:
- meetme.so links: For example, http://meetme.so/dana
- booknow.so link: For example, http://booknow.so/dana
- bookme.so link: For example, http://bookme.so/dana
- Secure scheduleonce.com link: For example, https://secure.scheduleonce.com/dana. Secure links use HTTPS, which adds an extra layer of security and encrypts all customer interaction with your booking page. HTTPS is also available by default when embedding a Booking page in your website.
If you want to tighten your branding, you can also use a custom domain for your Booking page link.
Please note that your Booking page link is unique across all four domains. This means that once you create a booking page with meetme.so/dana, you will not be able to create a Master booking page with booknow.so/dana, as /dana applies to all domains.
- Your Booking page link in your email signature
- Scheduling buttons for your email signature
- Adding a schedule button to your email
- Booking page links on your domain
- Using general booking page links
- Using personalized booking page links
- Personalized links using URL parameters
- Static personalized links
- Dynamic personalized links
- Personalized links using CRM record IDs
Rate this article