Using ScheduleOnce with iCloud Calendar
Any iCloud Calendar user can easily connect to ScheduleOnce. Connecting to iCloud is as simple as entering your username and password. Your calendar information is always kept private and calendar appointments and free/busy patterns are never revealed to Customers.
Connecting and configuring your iCloud Calendar
You can connect to your iCloud calendar by going to Integrations -> Calendar integrations, entering your Apple ID and password in the iCloud section, and clicking Connect.
Your iCloud Calendar can easily be managed on your ScheduleOnce booking pages. For each of your Booking pages, you can select the calendar in which bookings will be created, the calendars from which busy time will be retrieved, and any additional calendars in which you want an event created when a booking is made. Learn more about connecting and configuring your iCloud Calendar
iCloud Calendar connection FAQ
Key features of the iCloud Calendar integration
- Real time connection: ScheduleOnce works with your iCloud Calendar in real time. Bookings made via ScheduleOnce are automatically created in your iCloud calendar and busy time from your calendar immediately blocks your availability in ScheduleOnce. Learn more
- Secure connection: ScheduleOnce ensures a secure connection with your iCloud Calendar. Once connected, all communication with your calendar is encrypted, keeping your data safe and secure. Learn more
- Schedule in multiple calendars: Schedule in your main booking calendar and automatically add the event to additional calendars. Learn more
- Retrieve busy time from multiple calendars: Retrieve busy time from any calendar in your iCloud account, including those created by you and shared with you. Learn more
- View busy time details: Easily see busy time details and use this information to make informed scheduling decisions. Learn more
- Prevent double booking: Our real-time calendar connection and powerful integration features ensure you never get double booked. Learn more
- Automatically send an iCloud Calendar invite: When a booking is made, an iCloud Calendar invite can automatically be sent to your Customers, seamlessly adding the event to their calendars. Learn more
- Keep your calendar private: Customers can only see available time slots. Your calendar details and free/busy patterns are never revealed. Learn more
Rate this article