Connecting your ScheduleOnce User account to Salesforce
In this article, you will learn how to connect ScheduleOnce User account to your Salesforce account. If you are an administrator, you can also setup the connector after connecting to your Salesforce account. Each User will be connecting to their personal Salesforce account.
Connect to Salesforce
Go to Setup -> Open left sidebar -> Integrations -> CRM integration.
From the Salesforce box, click the Connect button.
You will be redirected to the Salesforce login page and asked to enter your Username and password. Once you enter your credentials, ScheduleOnce will establish the connection to Salesforce and you will be redirected to the CRM page.
On the CRM page, you can see that you are connected to your Salesforce account and also view the connector status (see Figure 1).
Figure 1. Connected to Salesforce
Congratulations! You can now enjoy the full benefits of Salesforce integration. Next, you should configure the Salesforce connector settings for Booking pages you own.
Learn more about our integration with Salesforce:
- Configure the Salesforce connector settings
- Scheduling with your existing Salesforce records
- Connect an API User
- Connect ScheduleOnce to your Salesforce sandbox environment
- Install the ScheduleOnce connector for Salesforce
- Add custom fields to the Activity Event layout
- Assign the ScheduleOnce permission set to the API User
- Map ScheduleOnce fields to universally required Salesforce fields
- Map ScheduleOnce fields to non-mandatory Salesforce fields
- Salesforce record creation, update and assignment rules
- Supported and non-supported field types in the Salesforce integration
- Troubleshooting Salesforce connector issues
Rate this article