Connecting ScheduleOnce to PayPal
The ScheduleOnce connector for PayPal allows you to collect payments and issue refunds as an integral part of your booking process. This allows you to automatically refund customers when they are canceling, or charge them a reschedule fee when they are rescheduling. You only need to connect your PayPal account, configure your Payment settings, and ScheduleOnce takes care of all payment activities in an automated and secure manner. Connecting ScheduleOnce to your PayPal account is a three-step process: Accepting Terms, Granting permissions to ScheduleOnce and Allowing automatic billing.
Note: You can reduce administrative overhead and align invoices with your branding requirements by customizing the invoice sent to Customers when payment is collected or refunds are processed via ScheduleOnce. Learn more about customizing the Invoice settings
In this article, you will learn how to connect ScheduleOnce to your PayPal account.
To connect to PayPal, you will need:
- A ScheduleOnce Administrator
- A PayPal Administrator for your account
Note that the ScheduleOnce connector for PayPal is compatible with any PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, create one now. It's fast and easy.
Connect to PayPal
To connect to PayPal:
- Log in to your ScheduleOnce account which you have Administrator rights to.
- On the top menu bar, click Integration and then click on Payment Integration.
Click the Get started button (see Figure 1).
Figure 1: PayPal integration
The Connect to PayPal wizard pop-up appears. Read the terms and click the Accept and continue button. (See Figure 2)
ScheduleOnce will charge a 1% transaction fee for payments made via ScheduleOnce.
Figure 2: Accept terms
In the Connect to PayPal step, click the Connect to PayPal button. Note that if you do not have a PayPal account, you will be prompted to create one - it takes only a couple of minutes. (See Figure 3)
This will allow ScheduleOnce to access your PayPal account via the PayPal API. Learn more about granting permissions to ScheduleOnce
Figure 3: Connect to PayPal
After connecting to your PayPal account and granting permissions to ScheduleOnce, you are automatically redirected to your ScheduleOnce account to allow automatic billing. (See Figure 4)
Note: To connect ScheduleOnce to your PayPal, you must use the same PayPal account when granting permissions to ScheduleOnce and when allowing automatic billing.
Figure 4: Allow automatic billing
- Once you allow automatic billing, your connected PayPal account will display a confirmation message informing you that you have agreed to allow ScheduleOnce to charge your account for future received payments, using the funding sources in your PayPal account.
Congratulations! Your ScheduleOnce account is now connected to your PayPal account. Next you can customize the payment settings for your account.
Learn more about our PayPal integration:
- The ScheduleOnce connector for PayPal
- Payment data throughout the entire booking lifecycle
- Granting permissions to ScheduleOnce
- Allowing automatic Billing
- Customizing Payment settings
- Customizing Refund settings
- Customizing Invoice settings
- Customizing Currency settings
- Manual refund via ScheduleOnce
- Disconnecting from PayPal
- Conflicting settings when using Booking with approval
- Troubleshooting Payment integration issues
- Testing the ScheduleOnce connector for PayPal
- The ScheduleOnce transaction fee
Rate this article