Connecting to Exchange (personal credentials)
To connect to your Office 365 Calendar:
1. Sign into your ScheduleOnce account, go to Setup, open the left sidebar and select Integrations -> Calendar integration. If you are connected to any other calendar, you will need to disconnect first. Don’t worry, existing bookings that have not yet taken place will be added to your Exchange Calendar after you connect. Click the Exchange Calendar Connect button.
Figure 1: ScheduleOnce personal connection with Exchange
2. Enter your email and password, as you would normally log into your mailbox via Outlook or any other method (Figure 1). Make sure your credentials are correct for the authentication to succeed. If connection is successful, skip the rest of this article and configure the Associated calendars section of your Booking pages.
Additional connection information
3. Even if your credentials are correct, the connection might not be successful due to various Exchange configurations. If you see the following screen, additional information will need to be provided.
Figure 2: ScheduleOnce additional information for Exchange connection
https://mail.example.com/ews/exchange.asmx Learn how to determine the EWS URL
The value to enter in the User name field depends on your Exchange configuration, and may be any of these three options:
- Leave blank - not required for many Exchange servers.
- Try entering your email again, which some Exchange servers accept as a user name.
- Enter your full Domain\UserName as you log into other Windows systems:
4. If the connection still fails, search your organization's internal knowledge base or contact your IT support, as there are many possible Exchange configurations and settings. Learn more about Exchange connection troubleshooting
Rate this article