This FAQ is for anyone who books appointments via ScheduleOnce.
1) How do I add the appointment to my calendar?
First, check your calendar. Chances are your calendar event is already there, added automatically with all the information you need. In case the calendar event was not added automatically, you can add it by clicking the calendar invite icons in the scheduling confirmation page or the scheduling confirmation email that you received.
2) I see a message that no times are currently available
This is because the page Owner has no availability or because the page Owner has disabled the page. Please contact the page Owner directly.
3) How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you should click the Cancel/Reschedule link in the scheduling confirmation email or calendar event:
Once you click the link, you will be directed to your original booking page. Learn more about your cancel/reschedule options.
4) Can I access this page from my smartphone or tablet?
Yes you can. The system will automatically recognize your device and present the relevant user interface.
5) What are the system requirements for using ScheduleOnce?
See the system requirements article.
6) I booked an appointment but no one called me
Please contact the person who gave you the scheduling link. ScheduleOnce cannot help with this matter.
Are you looking for more information? Please let us know so we can add it.