What are the system requirements for using ScheduleOnce?
- On the desktop
- Microsoft IE: version 9 and above on the admin side and version 8 and above on the customer side
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 3.5 and above
- Google Chrome: All versions
- Apple Safari on a Mac*: version 5 and above.
*We recommend not to use Safari on Windows. Apple has stopped its development and it may contain bugs.
On Mobile devices
- The customer side fully supports iOS and Android devices.
- The administration side supports mobile phones and tablets running Android and iOS.
If you are using a browser that is not on this list, you may still be able to work with ScheduleOnce, but it is not recommended, as performance and presentation will not be optimal. A special note on IE 8: If you try to use ScheduleOnce with IE 8, it will seem that everything is okay except for very poor performance when marking availability. We strongly recommend not to use this browser.
Rate this article