Connecting to Infusionsoft
In this article, you will learn how to connect to your Infusionsoft account. Each ScheduleOnce User should connect to his/her own Infusionsoft account.
Connect to Infusionsoft
Go to Setup -> Open left sidebar -> Integrations -> CRM integration.
From the Infusionsoft box, click the Connect button.
You will be redirected to the Infusionsoft login page and will be asked to enter your username and password. Once you enter your Infusionsoft credentials, ScheduleOnce will establish the connection to Infusionsoft and you will be returned to the CRM integration page.
On the CRM page, you will see the Infusionsoft application name, your connected username, and the Infusionsoft connector status. If you are a ScheduleOnce administrator, you will also have the option to configure your Infusionsoft connector by clicking the Setup button (See Figure 1).
Figure 1. Connected to Infusionsoft
Note: ScheduleOnce Members will not be able to connect to Infusionsoft until the Setup has been completed. In addition, there must always be at least one ScheduleOnce Administrator connected to Infusionsoft.
Once these conditions are met, you can enjoy the full benefits of Infusionsoft integration.
Learn more about our integration with Infusionsoft:
- The ScheduleOnce connector for Infusionsoft
- Creating or updating contact records in Infusionsoft
- Classifying contact records and appointments in Infusionsoft
- Tagging Infusionsoft contact records with Booking lifecycle tags
- Tagging Infusionsoft contact records with Infusionsoft tags
- Mapping ScheduleOnce system fields to Infusionsoft fields
- Embedding Infusionsoft tracking code in your Booking forms
Rate this article