Understanding ScheduleOnce pricing
ScheduleOnce is offered in a SaaS (Software as a Service) model. Access to the service can be purchased with a monthly or annual subscription.
- Monthly subscription: A payment is made once a month, based on the date when you initially purchased your subscription. If you upgrade, the change will take place immediately. If you downgrade, the downgrade will only take effect at the end of the monthly billing cycle.
- Annual subscription: A payment is made once a year, based on the date when you initially purchased your subscription. If you upgrade, the change will take place immediately. If you downgrade, the downgrade will only take effect at the end of the yearly billing cycle.
Note: ScheduleOnce allows you to send notifications via SMS. This requires SMS credits which are priced and billed separately from the monthly/annual subscriptions. Learn more about SMS pricing
The subscription price is based on three factors:
- The account plan: The account plan establishes the features to which you have access. You can see the list of features in our Pricing page.
- The number of Users who will be accepting appointments: ScheduleOnce is a multi-user system. Each User who accepts appointments requires a User license.
- The number of Booking pages: Booking pages are the vehicle through which bookings are made. Depending on the account plan you choose, a number of Booking pages will be provided with each User license. In most cases, the Booking pages provided with your account will be sufficient. However, should you have a unique scheduling scenario that requires additional pages, you can purchase more pages at $7/page/month billed monthly or $5.80/page/month billed annually. You can add additional Booking page licenses to any account plan.
Note: When using our PayPal connector, you agree to allow ScheduleOnce to charge your PayPal account a 1% transaction fee for accepting payments through ScheduleOnce. Learn more about ScheduleOnce transaction fee
The subscription price is not based on:
- The number of bookings you receive: You can accept unlimited bookings.
- The number of websites with which you publish your pages: You can integrate your pages with as many sites as you like.
- The number of Event types you use: You can use any number of Event types.
- The number of Master pages you use: You can create any number of Master pages.
Rate this article