Using Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID)
When scheduling with your existing Infusionsoft Contact base, you can use our special Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID) in your Infusionsoft email and broadcasts to automatically recognize the Contact based on their Infusionsoft record ID.
Recognizing the Customer by the Infusionsoft Contact ID provides two key benefits:
- On the User side, it allows you to update the correct record, eliminating any chances of updating the wrong record and keeping your CRM data clean.
- On the Customer side, it allows you to pre-populate the Booking form step with Infusionsoft record data or completely skip the Booking form step. This eliminates the need to ask Customers for information you already have, improving conversion rates and moving leads through the funnel with speed and efficiency.
Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID) are available for Booking pages and Master pages:
- When working with Booking pages, Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID) will be available only for Booking pages owned by Users connected to Infusionsoft.
- When working with Master pages, Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID) will always be available to you. However, Booking pages owned by Users not connected to Infusionsoft will work as General links.
Note: For security and privacy reasons, using CRM record IDs to skip or pre-populate the Booking form is not compatible with collecting data from an embedded Booking page or redirecting booking confirmation data.
Where do I find the integrated Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID)?
Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID) are available in the Share & Publish section.
- Log into ScheduleOnce and go to Share & Publish -> Link section.
- Select the relevant Booking page or Master page.
- Under Customer data, select the Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID).
- In the Booking form step, you can select one of the two options below:
- Skip the Booking form: helps
- Prepopulate the Booking form: Learn more about prepopulated Booking forms
- Copy and paste the link into your Infusionsoft emails.
Note: You can also access the link sharing options from your mobile device. Log in to ShceduleOnce on your mobile device, and select Sharing options from the menu. Next, select the relevant Booking page or Master page, and select Personalized link -> Infusionsoft. Make sure to choose if you want the Booking form skipped or Pre-populated, before copying the link.
Learn more about our integration with Infusionsoft:
Rate this article