Connecting and configuring Office 365 Calendar
In this article, you will learn how to connect ScheduleOnce User account to your Office 365 Calendar.
Important: To connect ScheduleOnce to your Office 365 Calendar, you must have a calendar in Outlook on the web for business, which is provided with Exchange Online. Learn more
To connect to your Office 365 Calendar:
- Log in to your ScheduleOnce account.
Go to Setup and open the left sidebar. Select Integration -> Calendar integration.
Important: If you are switching to Office 365 Calendar from a different calendar, you will need to disconnect from that calendar first. All future events scheduled with your previous calendar will be automatically synced with your connected Office 365 Calendar.
- In the Office 365 box, click Connect. A new tab will open, asking you to enter your Office 365 credentials. Once you’re done, click Sign in. (See Figure 1)
Figure 1: The Office 365 integration box
Your ScheduleOnce and Office 365 accounts are now connected. You can receive reminders in your connected Office 365 calendar when events are created via ScheduleOnce.
- To configure default Office 365 Calendar alerts, simply select an option from the Default Office 365 Calendar reminders drop-down list. (see Figure 2)
- Now you only need to configure which calendar(s) ScheduleOnce should create appointments in. To do this, just follow these steps:
Go to Setup -> Relevant Booking page -> Associated calendars.
A list of your Office 365 Calendars will appear, with your default calendar marked as the Main booking calendar. You can change this by checking the box in the Main booking calendar column for another calendar.
Note: The connection to Office 365 can only retrieve calendars under your ownership. Shared calendars and resource calendars are not supported through the Office 365 API.
Your ScheduleOnce Booking page is now completely integrated with your Office 365 Calendar. Learn more about configuring your Calendar settings
- The last thing to do is to test it out to make sure ScheduleOnce bookings appear in your calendar. Simply access your Booking page link and schedule an appointment with yourself using a different email than the one you used to sign up. Once the booking has been made, check your Office 365 Calendar to make sure a calendar event has been created for the meeting, with the relevant alert.
Rate this article