Troubleshooting Office 365 integration issues
This article describes potential issues with Office 365 integration and how these issues can be fixed.
1) Busy time in Office 365 calendar is not blocking my availability
a) In Setup -> relevant Booking page -> Associated calendars: Make sure that you are retrieving busy time from this calendar. Learn more about the Associated calendars section
b) In Event types, the Scheduling options section is on the Event type. In this case, you will need to review the One-on-one or Group sessions setting in all Event types. Scheduling options -> One-on-one or Group sessions: Make sure you haven't set the option to Group sessions with multiple or unlimited bookings per slot. Please note that ff you are using
c) If you are working in Booking with approval mode, please make sure that you did not approve two separate bookings in the same time slot.
d) In your connected calendar, open the event that is not blocking your availability and check that the status of the event is not set to "Free". Only events with a status of "Busy" block your availability. Learn more about when Office 365 Calendar events are treated as busy time in ScheduleOnce
2) I cannot see my scheduled meeting in my Office 365 calendar
In your Office 365 calendar, make sure that the calendar in which your meeting was scheduled is selected. Find it in the calendar list in the left bar and click it to select it. You can also select the activity in the ScheduleOnce Activity stream and click it to see a direct link to the Office 365 event on the right hand pane.
3) I cannot connect. What should I do?
This may be due to temporary communication problems with the Office 365 API. Please try the following:
- Make sure cookies are enabled on your browser
- Verify that you can log in to your Office 365 account
- Try to connect again from ScheduleOnce
If you are still seeing issues, please contact us and we'd be glad to assist. Please also check with your Office 365 admin to ensure that your Office 365 user has access to the Office 365 API.
4) I cannot accept bookings
This might be caused because of the Office 365 token expiration. The Office 365 token might expire for one of the following reasons:
- You updated the Office 365 password in your Office 365 account.
- The Office 365 token expired automatically after 90 days.
- Your Office 365 administrator has revoked the ScheduleOnce access to your Office 365 account.
- Your Office 365 administrator has changed the security settings for your Office 365 account.
Rate this article