When are Outlook events treated as busy in ScheduleOnce?
Outlook has a number of different availability configurations. This setting can be found in the Appointment Occurrence menu bar of each individual event, as well as within the Appointment tab in the general menu when you highlight an event.
The various states of Outlook calendar events
- FREE: ScheduleOnce will not read this time as busy. This is useful when you want to indicate specific events on your calendar without having those events block your availability on your Booking page.
- WORKING ELSEWHERE: When connected to Exchange this status will be treated as free. When connected via the PC connector for Outlook this status will be treated as Busy time.
- TENTATIVE: ScheduleOnce reads this time as busy and blocks availability on your Booking page.
- BUSY: ScheduleOnce reads this time as busy and blocks availability on your Booking page.
- OUT OF OFFICE: ScheduleOnce reads this time as busy and blocks availability on your Booking page.
All-day events in Outlook Calendar are set to Free by default. Regular events are set to Busy by default. Learn more about using Outlook Calendar with ScheduleOnce
2) If this status is one that ScheduleOnce reads as busy, blocking availability on your Booking page, you should next check at Setup -> Relevant Booking page -> Scheduling options. Check to see if you are currently set to One-on-one sessions or Group sessions.
3) If neither of the above resolve the issue, please see further suggestions.
Rate this article