When are iCloud events treated as Busy in ScheduleOnce?
Note: For some users, the free/busy settings are NOT available on icloud.com, on Windows PCs or the calendar app on Macs. In this case, you can access these settings on your iPhone and iPad.
The setting for busy time in iCloud Calendar is found within calendar event details when you select an event. Click 'Edit' and search for the ‘Show As’ setting. The options for this setting are Free and Busy.
1) FREE: ScheduleOnce will not read this time as busy. This is useful when you want to indicate specific events on your calendar without having those events block your availability on your Booking page.
2) BUSY: ScheduleOnce reads this time as busy and blocks availability on your Booking page.
By default, all-day events are set as free and regular events are set as busy. Learn more about using iCloud Calendar with ScheduleOnce
1) If your Booking page (or Master page) is offering availability at a time you believe you should be busy, you should first check to see whether the event in your calendar has the right status, as listed above.
2) If this status is one that ScheduleOnce reads as busy, blocking availability on your Booking page, you should next check at Setup -> Booking pages -> Scheduling options on the relevant Booking page. Check to see if you are currently set to One-on-one sessions or Group sessions.
Note: When your Booking page is associated with at least one Event type, the Scheduling options will be under each Event type (Setup -> Event types) instead of under the Booking page settings. Learn more
3) If neither of the above resolve the issue, please see further suggestions.
Rate this article