Using Infusionsoft Contact ID to personalize scheduling in landing pages
You can use the Infusionsoft Contact ID to personalize the booking process in your landing pages. Recognizing the Customer by the record ID provides two key benefits:
- On the User side, it allows you to update the correct record, eliminating any chances of updating the wrong record and keeping your CRM data clean.
- On the Customer side, it allows you to pre-populate the Booking form step with Infusionsoft Contact record data or skip the Booking form step completely. This eliminates the need to ask Customers for information you already have, improving conversion rates and moving leads through the funnel with speed and efficiency.
In this article, you will learn how to pass the Infusionsoft Contact ID to your landing pages. Then, you will learn how to generate the personalized website embed , widget , or button code for your landing pages.
Note: If the Customer is not recognized based on the Infusionsoft Contact ID, ScheduleOnce will use the Customer's email address to check if the record already exists in your CRM. Learn more about integrating with Infusionsoft
To use the Infusionsoft Contact ID in your landing pages, you will need:
- A ScheduleOnce Administrator for your organization.
- A completed Infusionsoft connector setup in ScheduleOnce.
- A ScheduleOnce User connected to Infusionsoft.
Note: For security and privacy reasons, using CRM record IDs to skip or pre-populate the Booking form is not compatible with collecting data from an embedded Booking page or redirecting booking confirmation data.
ScheduleOnce parameters for Infusionsoft
To recognize the Customer by the Infusionsoft Contact Id, you need to pass the ScheduleOnce parameters for Infusionsoft to your landing page:
- Contact Record ID: soisContactID
You can also add an additional variable to your webpage to skip the Booking form step:
- Skipping the Booking form step: soSkip=1
Step 1: Constructing the landing page 's URL parameters
There are different operators used in the syntax of your URL:
- ? - You must add the question mark to separate your URL from the variables.
- & - You can pass multiple variables by separating the variables with the ampersand.
- = - The equal sign separates the variable from the value assigned to that variable.
Take the following example landing page link:
If you wanted to pass the Infusionsoft Contact ID with the value being E9888900, you can add the following to the landing page link:
Now if you wanted to pass the variable to skip the Booking form step as well:
Step 2: Generate the personalized code for your landing pages
- Log into your ScheduleOnce account and go to Share & Publish.
- To use the website embed or button on your landing page, go to the relevant section, Website embed or Website button, and select Customer data is passed using the Infusionsoft Contact ID (web form integration) from the Customer data step. Then copy and paste the embed or button code in your landing page.
- To use the website widget on your landing page go to the Website widget section and copy and paste the widget code in your landing page.
Learn more about our integration with Infusionsoft:
Rate this article