Which plan is right for me?
If you are trying to decide between plans, we recommend examining our Pricing page or downloading our full plan comparison chart.
The Basic plan is ideal for users who want to experience what online scheduling is like. This plan includes a wide variety of integrations including five different calendar integrations, Zapier integration and PayPal integration. Other features include reminders, SMS notifications and multiple scheduling modes.
The Professional plan is ideal for users that need a flexible scheduling solution for their business. This plan allows you to create complex scheduling scenarios that offer many options to your customers in one point-of- access. The Professional plan gives you the ability to offer multiple event types, group sessions, session packages and other scheduling options.
There are many differences between the Basic and Professional plans. Users on the Professional plan can:
- Offer multiple Event types to Customers and combine multiple Booking pages into one or more Master pages, to model advanced scheduling and team scenarios.
- Publish Booking pages on website so Customers have a seamless scheduling experience without ever leaving your domain.
- Fully customize and personalize Booking page theme with our Theme designer.
- Fully customize the questions asked to Customers on your Booking forms.
- Offer Group sessions so more than one person can book with you for the same time. Define the exact number of bookings that can be taken per time slot.
- Offer Session packages to Customers so they can book multiple sessions with one submission.
- Gain visibility into all scheduling activity on a high level by accessing our Reports, which can be filtered many ways, customized exactly as you like with your chosen custom fields, and exported to an Excel spreadsheet or PDF.
- Take advantage of our native Infusionsoft integration.
- Take advantage of our native Zoom integration.
- Take advantage of our native GoToMeeting integration.
- Booking page licenses are doubled per User, so you receive two Booking page licenses for each User license on Professional, whereas the Basic plan only give one Booking page license per User.
The Enterprise plan is ideal for organizations with mission critical scheduling requirements who need scheduling to be completely integrated with their environment. The Enterprise plan enables automatic assignment of bookings, email from your domain, and complete customization of all customer and user communication.
There are a number of perks the Enterprise plan offers that the rest do not. The main differences between the Professional plan and Enterprise plan are:
- Ability to use Pooled availability - Customers can see all available timeslots from your team on one booking calendar. Either automatically assign the appropriate available team member by priority or round robin, or allow Customers to choose a team member available at a selected time.
- Branding features that allow you to fully customize SMS notifications and email notifications sent to your Customers and Users.
- Send all ScheduleOnce generated emails from your email address of choice.
- Integrate scheduling with your web forms, allowing you to capture more prospects.
- Take advantage of all our extensive Native integrations which include Salesforce integration, Infusionsoft integration, WebEx integration, GoToMeeting integration, PayPal integration and Zapier integration.
- You also receive three Booking page licenses per User license purchased, which is one more per User than the Professional level.
Rate this article