ScheduleOnce solution for Customer onboarding
Once a prospect has become a Customer, a smooth onboarding process has the power to secure their long-term trust and loyalty. With ScheduleOnce, scheduling setup, training, and installation sessions becomes an integral part of your workflow. You will conduct more sessions, reduce time to implementation and increase Customer satisfaction.
To get started, ask yourself which scenario is right for you?
1. Schedule onboarding sessions from your portal or app
If you offer online products and services, strategically placing a call-to-action to schedule an onboarding session within your password protected portal or app is a great way to help Customers learn about your product and maximize its benefits.
- The call to action to schedule can be placed in multiple places in your software. You can use our Website widget, Website embed, or Website buttons, to integrate with your app or portal.
- As your Customers are already logged in, these options can be offered only to specific Customer segments who meet certain criteria. For example, you can decide to offer these sessions only to premium users, only within a certain time frame from registration or any other relevant Customer criteria.
- Additionally, the Customer's profile data can be passed to ScheduleOnce. Login integration will allow Customers to be recognized when making the booking and will ensure that Customers make the booking with the same email address that they have used to register for your portal, allowing you to easily relate the booking to your Customer record.
2. Offer onboarding sessions via personal invitations
Your onboarding team members may find it useful to send Customers individual email invitations with Personalized links. This will allow Customers to schedule their sessions with you quickly and effortlessly. All Customers will need to do is select a time. There is no need for them to provide or update any personal information that you already have. This can be done both for specific Customers, or on a larger scale, as part of your automated onboarding process. You can decide to offer this to all Customers, or only those on higher service plans.
3. Integrate scheduling into your online training catalog
Beyond onboarding sessions, you can also use online scheduling together with our Payment integration features to build online training catalogs. You can start by defining training courses consisting of single or multiple sessions, in private or group format. Providing the ability to schedule training sessions on the spot will both delight your Customers and is likely to increase conversions.
You can include a link to your training catalog within your emails or within your portal or app. Your Customers will be able to select from the available training courses, pay for their session, and receive immediate confirmation of their booking and payment in one single action. Using our payment integration features, all payment activities including payments, invoicing, and reporting are taken care of in an automated and secure manner.
Rate this article