Publishing Booking pages on websites
ScheduleOnce plays a critical role in your lead generation process and provides a set of tools that allow you to place your Booking pages in strategic locations throughout this process. There are multiple ways you can publish your Booking pages on your website, but first it is essential to understand what are your business objectives, in order to choose the right publishing method and gain maximum return on investment.
If your objective is to offer online scheduling only to 'top prospects', i.e., to a select group of prospects, then your best option is our Web form integration feature. This scenario requires setting up a single web form, a thank-you page routing engine and multiple thank-you pages, one for each group of prospects. The thank-you page routing engine will decide, based on options selected on the web form, which thank-you page to display. We then choose the 'top-leads' thank-you page and publish one of our scheduling options on it.
If your objective is to offer online scheduling to 'any prospect', i.e., to all prospects who fill out your web form, Web form integration is still your ideal choice. This feature provides your prospects with a seamless and quick scheduling experience. It includes core functionality such as the ability to skip your booking form and pre-populate it with information retrieved from the URL or your CRM.
If your objective is to offer scheduling to any website visitor, i.e., regardless of if they filled out a web form or not, then you should use one of our Publishing options. These options are simple to add and don't require any special settings to make them work. They are available for any visitor and allow you to address each prospect in the same way.
Web form integration for lead generation
Web form integration provides scheduling right after a prospect submits a lead generation form, and is used primarily to provide a unique scheduling experience for different types of prospects. Scheduling is the ideal contact method for your serious prospects who are ready to engage. It is best used in two use cases, one, when you wish to offer scheduling only to your top leads (i.e. when you segment prospects based on their web form choices), and two, when you wish to offer scheduling to all prospects who fill out your form. Since prospects have already provided their details in your web form, they will not have to do so again in the booking form. Customer data is passed from your web form directly to ScheduleOnce, allowing you to offer customers a quick and seamless scheduling experience.
Web form integration is a flexible feature that can be configured to fit your specific business case. Below are key concepts when considering integrating your web form with ScheduleOnce:
- All prospects vs. top prospects - You can choose to provide scheduling to all prospects who filled out your form or only to those who meet certain criteria.
- Publishing method - You can choose to offer scheduling as an integral part of your lead generation process, right after the form is submitted, by using the Website embed option, or as an additional step by using the Website button option.
- Web form type - You can integrate with almost any web form on the market, including 3rd party web form apps, 3rd party landing page apps, web forms that are part of a marketing automation app (e.g. Infusionsoft) or web forms you build in-house. Each has its own requirements and limitations. Use the related articles below for more information on how to integrate your specific web form with ScheduleOnce
- Integration method - Integrating your web form with ScheduleOnce can be done using one of two methods, integration using URL parameters or using CRM record ID (e.g. Infusionsoft or Salesforce).
Web form integration as a gatekeeper
By placing a form at the beginning of the scheduling process you have an opportunity to use the form as a smart "gatekeeper." The form can provide additional logic that allows Customers to make a booking only if certain conditions are met. Three common use cases of Web form integration as a gatekeeper are to only allow one booking per customer, to password protect your Booking page, and to validate Customer data.
Each publishing option can be configured in your ScheduleOnce account. For advanced customization, you can edit CSS attributes in the HTML code. Multiple design properties can be fine-tuned, in order to meet your requirements and fit perfectly in your online environment. Additionally, ScheduleOnce is the only scheduling platform that allows you to customize the height of the scheduling pane. The height can be fixed or responsive. When it is responsive, the height adapts to the length of your content. These customization features help you optimize your conversion rate.
Watch this video to better understand our options for publishing Booking pages on your websites.
ScheduleOnce provides the following publishing options:
- Web form integration
- Using Personalized links
- Creating a Personalized link (URL parameters)
- Integrating your web form with ScheduleOnce using URL parameters
- Personalized links using CRM record ID
- Using Salesforce Record ID to personalize scheduling in landing pages
- Using Infusionsoft Contact ID to personalize scheduling in landing pages
Rate this article