Maximizing Booking rates using Infusionsoft Campaigns
Note: For security and privacy reasons, using CRM record IDs to skip or pre-populate the Booking form is not compatible with collecting data from an embedded Booking page or redirecting booking confirmation data.
RequirementsTo maximize booking rates in Infusionsoft campaigns, you will need:
- A ScheduleOnce administrator.
- An Infusionsoft Administrator for your organization.
- An active connection to the Infusionsoft connector
Setting up Infusionfoft Campaigns to re-target missed bookings
Infusionsoft Campaigns allow you to automatically trigger the missed bookings.
- Log in to Infusionsoft.
- In the Campaign builder, click Create a Campaign named "Maximizing Booking rates" and click Save.
- From the Campaign tools, Add a Sequence. Double-click the Sequence and add the Email communication tool. (See Figure 1)
Figure 1: Send qualification Email
- Now In the Campaign builder, add a Timer sequence. Double-click the Sequence and add the Delay Timer tool. (See Figure 2) During this time, Leads will submit the form.
Figure 2: Delay Timer
- Now you should connect the Timer Sequence to two Infusionsoft Campaign sequences (See Figure 3):
- One sequence should target leads that DID make a Booking.
- Another sequence should target leads that DID NOT make a Booking.
Figure 3: Connection of two sequences
- When you connect a campaign sequence to multiple sequences, a decision node is created automatically. Learn more about Decision nodes
Double-click the Decision node to configure it. You should create a rule for each Campaign sequence. In each rule, you simply need to use the lifecycle tags that are added to the Contact when a booking is made: (see figure 4)
- The first rule should tag leads that DID make a Booking when Tags contain "Scheduled"
- The second rule should re-target leads that DID NOT make a Booking Tags do not contain "Scheduled"
Figure 4: Rules
- Run the campaign and make sure to monitor your re-targeting missed bookings campaign.
Note:you can run this campaign as many times as you need, in order to continuously maximize your booking rates.
Rate this article