Customizing payment settings
The ScheduleOnce connector for PayPal allows you to collect payments and issue refunds as an integral part of your booking process. This allows you to automatically refund customers when they are canceling, or charge them a reschedule fee when they are rescheduling.
Note: When your PayPal account is connected to ScheduleOnce, Customers can pay with their credit/debit card or with their PayPal account. A PayPal account on the Customer end is not required.
The ability to offer two payment methods - Traditional cards and PayPal - increases sales and improves customer satisfaction.
Once you have connected your account to PayPal, you can customize the Payment settings. This allows you to customize the Refund settings, the Currency settings, and the Invoice settings for your ScheduleOnce account.Refund settings
In this section you can define the way your ScheduleOnce account will handle refunds. Each option will enable or disable Refund options in the Home page Activity stream and in the Payment and Cancel/reschedule policy section of each Event type. Learn more about configuring the refund settingsCurrency settings
In this section you can select the PayPal currencies that will be available in your ScheduleOnce account. The Currency list will appear in the Payment and Cancel/reschedule policy section of each Event type. Learn more about configuring PayPal currenciesInvoice settings
In this section you can reduce overhead and align with your branding requirements by customizing the invoices sent to Customers when payment is collected or refunds are processed via ScheduleOnce. Learn more about configuring the invoice settings
Learn more about our PayPal integration:
- The ScheduleOnce connector for PayPal
- Payment integration throughout the booking lifecycle
- Connecting your ScheduleOnce account to your PayPal account
- Granting permissions to ScheduleOnce
- Allowing automatic billing
- Customizing refund settings
- Customizing currency settings
- Customizing invoice settings
- Manual refund via ScheduleOnce
- Disconnecting from PayPal
- Conflicting settings when using Payment integration
- Testing the ScheduleOnce connector for PayPal
- Troubleshooting Payment integration issues
Rate this article