Customer application accessibility
ScheduleOnce is committed to providing a solution that is accessible to everyone. It is our top priority to design and engineer products with a focus on usability and accessibility for all our users and their customers, with or without a disability. Our value for compliance is a differentiating factor in the scheduling market. Organizations that are obligated by law to meet accessibility standards can safely use our products, knowing they meet those requirements.
The standards we meet
- A and AA levels of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Section 508 as published in 2017
- ADA Standards for Accessible Design (Americans with Disabilities Act)
The principles we follow
- Design best practices - We follow UX and UI gold standards such as: readability, consistency, structured navigation, orientation order, clear hierarchy, semantic content, code validation and more.
- Inclusive design approach - We operate according to the principles of universal design, understood and used by all people regardless of age, ability, or circumstance. From the conceptual mental model to the last tooltip, we always consider equality and diversity.
- Screen readers - Users who are blind or visually impaired can make full use of ScheduleOnce thanks to our comprehensive support for screen readers.
- Keyboard-only usage - Customers can easily schedule bookings, all with just the use of a keyboard and no mouse.
Learn more in our Accessibility Conformance Report or VPAT (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template).
Rate this article