Multiple team members accepting appointments with Event types
You can use ScheduleOnce to accept bookings for multiple team members with multiple Event types. Team members can be accessed via one Master page or independently via their individual Booking pages. Learn more about User management
You must be a ScheduleOnce Administrator to set up this scenario.
Take the following steps to setup Event types with multiple team members:
- Create the Event types. If you want to work in Automatic booking mode, make sure to select it in the Scheduling options section of each Event type. You can also work in Booking with approval mode.
- Go to Account -> Users and create a User account for each team member.
- You can create a Booking page for each team member and make the team member the Owner of the page. Alternatively, you can leave it to the team members to create their own Booking pages. Learn more about Booking pages
- Once all Event types are created and all Booking pages are created you can go to the Event types section in each Booking page to add Event types to the page. Alternatively, you can ask each user to add Event types to her/his Booking page.
- If you want to group Booking pages under one page you can create a Master page
- Select the Booking pages to add to the Master page and customize the page's scheduling flow. When using Event types, you can decide whether Customers will first choose an Event type, or a team member. You may also use pooled availability to combine your team's availability in one booking calendar.
- When you have many team members, you might want to add Tags to your Booking pages so that Customers can find the person with whom they need to book time in a fast and efficient manner. Tags enable Customers to filter Booking pages by keywords. Learn more about Tags
- In addition, you can use Categories to organize your Booking pages or Event types. Categories enable you to better model your scheduling scenarios. They are an important way to organize information so the Customer experiences a simple decision process. This results in a booking process that is faster, easier to navigate, and creates a better overall scheduling experience for your Customers. Learn more about Categories
- Test your Master page by clicking on the live link in the Master page's Overview section.
Rate this article