Connecting and configuring your Google Calendar
Connecting your Google CalendarIn this article, you will learn how to connect and configure your ScheduleOnce account with your Google Calendar. This can be done by both admin and member users of ScheduleOnce.
- You must have a Google account with at least one calendar
- You must have a ScheduleOnce account
To connect ScheduleOnce to your Google calendar, follow these steps:
- Sign into your Google account in the browser.
- Sign into your ScheduleOnce account in the same browser, then go to Setup and open the left sidebar. Select Integrations -> Calendar integration.
- Click the Connect button in the Google Calendar box, and then click the Allow button in the new Google window.
Setting up and using Google Calendar
Each Booking page has an Associated calendars section where you can select the calendar in which bookings will be created, the calendars from which busy time will be retrieved, and any additional calendars that will also receive the booking.
If you have connected a G Suite for Business Calendar, you can also use G Suite resource calendars. Learn more about using G Suite resource calendars
When you are connected to a Google Calendar, you can select whether changes made in your connected calendar are reflected in ScheduleOnce or not. Learn more about cancel or reschedule in Google Calendar
If you need to change your Google Calendar connection to a different Google Calendar account, you can go to Setup and open the left sidebar. Select Integrations -> Calendar integration and disconnect your calendar. Then use the same browser to sign into the new Google Calendar account follow the instructions at the top of this article to connect it with ScheduleOnce.
Rate this article