Introduction to ScheduleOnce calendar integration
One of the key factors that sets ScheduleOnce apart is our approach to calendar integration. Unlike the vast majority of scheduling applications, ScheduleOnce does not use a proprietary calendar. Instead, ScheduleOnce works directly with its Users' personal calendars in real time. This approach has numerous advantages over appointment schedulers that use their own proprietary calendar, such as:
- Real-time connection: ScheduleOnce works with your calendar in real time. Other appointment schedulers that have their own calendars may sync with your calendar from time to time, but this is not a real-time connection and can result in double bookings and other issues.
- Bookings are created directly in your calendar: All bookings are created directly in your calendar of choice. All information that was collected during the scheduling process is accessible directly from your calendar.
- Retrieve busy time: Busy time can be retrieved from multiple calendars and block your availability in multiple configurations ensuring you are never double booked.
Calendar connection options
- When using Outlook client, you can integrate your ScheduleOnce account with your Outlook Calendar in a number of ways. Choose the best method for you: direct integrations with Exchange or Office 365, or download and install our PC connector for Outlook. Learn more about Microsoft calendar integrations
- When your calendar is in the cloud like Office 365, Google Calendar, or iCloud Calendar, you can connect directly using the appropriate integration. Learn more about supported calendar integrations
- Working with no calendar connected is also an option. ScheduleOnce will ensure that there is no overlap from bookings made on your Booking pages. You can manually add events to your calendar directly from Booking confirmation emails. Learn more about not connecting a calendar
Calendar connection videos
- Outlook Calendar video
- Exchange Calendar video
- Office 365 Calendar video
- Google Calendar video
- iCloud Calendar video
No matter how you connect, your calendar information is always kept private and calendar appointments and free/busy patterns are never revealed to Customers.
Rate this article