Tagging Infusionsoft Contact records with Lifecycle tags
The Infusionsoft setup wizard includes 5 steps: Creation, Classification, Tagging, Mapping, and Tracking. Only ScheduleOnce Administrators can configure the Infusionsoft connector. You can access the Infusionsoft wizard by going to Setup, opening the left sidebar, and selecting Integrations -> CRM integration.
Important: You must be connected to your Infusionsoft account in order to setup the connector.
When a booking is Scheduled, Rescheduled, Completed, Canceled or set to No-show, Lifecycle tags are automatically added to Contact records. Tags help you divide your contact database into very specific lists so that you can enable automatic triggering of follow-up sequences and automated campaigns.
Note: If you wish to record a Customer as a No-show, you will need to manually change the status of the meeting from Completed to No-show in the Activity stream. Learn more about tracking and reporting of no-shows
Lifecycle tags are automatically updated at each stage of the booking lifecycle, reflecting the status of the booking. There are two types of Lifecycle tags applied to Infusionsoft contact records:
- Generic lifecycle tags: When multiple appointments are booked with the same contact, lifecycle tags represent the latest appointment status update. Generic lifecycle tags should be used to satisfy a campaign goal in the campaign builder. Learn more
- Appointment-specific lifecycle tags: These tags are identified by their Tracking ID. For example: Scheduled (Tracking ID: AB4590). Appointment-specific life cycle tags can be used when campaigns are run manually from the Infusionsoft Contacts module. Learn more
The following table lists the possible actions associated with bookings and the Lifecycle tags that will be created in each phase of the booking lifecycle. The Generic and Appointment specific lifecycle tags are identical, except that the Appointment-specific lifecycle tags include the appointment’s Tracking ID.
|Action||Generic lifecycle tag||Appointment-specific lifecycle tag|
|The booking is created||Scheduled||Scheduled (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
|Customer rescheduled the booking||Rescheduled by Customer||Rescheduled by Customer (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
|Customer rescheduled a booking at the Owner's request||Rescheduled by Owner||Rescheduled by Owner (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
|Owner canceled the booking and sent a booking reschedule request||Canceled (reschedule requested by Owner)||Canceled (reschedule requested by Owner) (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
|The booking took place at the scheduled time||Completed||Completed (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
|Customer canceled the booking||Canceled by Customer||Canceled by Customer (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
|Owner canceled the booking||Canceled by Owner||Canceled by Owner (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
|Booking was marked as No-show||No-show||No-show (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
|User reassigned a scheduled booking||Scheduled (Reassigned by User)||Scheduled (Reassigned by User) (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
|User reassigned a rescheduled booking||Rescheduled (Reassigned by User)||Rescheduled (Reassigned by User) (Tracking ID:AB4590)|
Learn more about our integration with Infusionsoft:
- The ScheduleOnce connector for Infusionsoft
- Connecting to Infusionsoft
- Creating or updating contact records in Infusionsoft
- Classifying contact records and appointments in Infusionsoft
- Tagging Infusionsoft contact records with Infusionsoft tags
- Mapping ScheduleOnce system fields to Infusionsoft fields
- Embedding Infusionsoft tracking code in your Booking forms
Rate this article