Using General links
With General links, prospects are required to provide their personal details during the booking process. A General link might look like this: https://meetme.so/dana. This link is different from a Personalized link, which enables your prospect to only pick a time to make a booking, without needing to provide additional information.
Please note ScheduleOnce Booking pages only use HTTPS and automatically redirect to HTTPS if HTTP is manually typed by a User. Learn more about Booking page security
Your sharing links can be used across four ScheduleOnce domains:
- meetme.so: For example, https://meetme.so/dana
- booknow.so: For example, https://booknow.so/dana
- bookme.so: For example, https://bookme.so/dana
- secure.scheduleonce.com: For example, https://secure.scheduleonce.com/dana. This type of link is the default when embedding a Booking page in your website.
You can also tighten your branding and use a custom domain for your Booking page link.
Accessing General links
- Go to Share & Publish > Link and select the Booking page or Master page in the drop-down. Note that the Booking page theme is applied to your page. You can change it under the Overview section. Learn more about the Booking page Overview section or the Master page Overview section.
- In the Customer data step, select General link.
Figure 1: Share & Publish
You can also change the link for your booking page or Master page. Learn more about changing your link
Changing your link
- Your Booking page link in your email signature
- Scheduling buttons for your email signature
- Adding a schedule button to your email
- Booking page links on your domain
- Using Personalized links
- Creating a Personalized link (URL parameters)
- ScheduleOnce URL parameters and processing rules
- Creating a personalized link for a specific Customer
- Using Personalized links (URL parameters) in email marketing apps
- Personalized links using CRM record IDs
Rate this article