Sending SMS notifications to Users
Any User can receive SMS notifications related to booking activity. SMS is a very quick and reliable way to keep on top of booking activity for yourself and other Users.
The following steps need to be taken in order to receive User SMS notifications:1) Add your mobile number to your personal settings
- Go to your Profile by clicking on your profile image or initials icon on the top right corner and selecting My Profile.
- Go to the Notifications section
- Select your country code
- Enter your mobile number, including area code
- Check the box that says “I agree to receive booking notifications via SMS”
Booking notifications are unique for every ScheduleOnce Booking page. Each Booking page has an Owner who is automatically set up to receive email notifications. It is possible to add Editors, which are Users who can receive notifications and make changes to the page.
To see if you are an Owner or Editor of a Booking page, go to Setup and check the color of the dot next to the Booking page. Red means you are an Owner, purple means you are an Editor, and gray means you are a Viewer.
If you are not a Booking page Owner or Editor, an Administrator must grant you Editor permissions to that page. This can be done in two ways:
- From the Booking page Overview section. Click the pencil icon next to the Editors field.
- By going to Account -> Users and selecting the relevant User. Then click on the Booking pages section and select Editor from the drop down for to the relevant Booking page.
Learn more about Booking page access permissions
3) Subscribe to User SMS notifications
The User notifications section is where Booking page Editors and Owners can subscribe to SMS notifications. Go to Setup -> Relevant Booking page -> User notifications.
- Find your name above the Notification scenarios list.
- Select the Notification scenarios for which you wish to send SMS notifications by selecting the SMS checkbox next to the scenario which is under your name.
- If your name does not appear above the Notification scenarios list, add yourself as a Booking page editor (see above).
- Press the Save button at the bottom when you are finished.
In order to send SMS notifications, you need to have SMS credits available. You can view the SMS credits available to your account by going to Account -> Products -> SMS credits.
You can purchase SMS credits by clicking the Buy more button in the SMS credits section or clicking the Buy more link in the Account dropdown menu, located in the upper-right corner of your ScheduleOnce account. Learn more about SMS pricing
Learn more about Sending SMS messages:
Rate this article