Using ScheduleOnce with iCloud Calendar
Any iCloud Calendar user can easily connect to ScheduleOnce. Connecting to iCloud is as simple as entering your username and password. Your calendar information is always kept private and calendar appointments and free/busy patterns are never revealed to Customers.
Connecting and configuring your iCloud Calendar
To connect to your iCloud calendar, go to Setup, open the left sidebar and select Calendar integrations. In the iCloud section, enter your Apple ID and password, and click Connect.
Note: Apple requires users to use app-specific passwords for all third party applications such as ScheduleOnce. An app-specific password is a single-use password for your Apple ID that lets ScheduleOnce securely access the information you store in your iCloud calendar. This access method enhances your security and privacy, and requires that you turn on Apple two-factor authentication or Apple two-step verification. Learn more about iCloud app-specific passwords
Your iCloud Calendar can easily be managed on your ScheduleOnce Booking pages. For each of your Booking pages, you can select the calendar in which bookings will be created, the calendars from which busy time will be retrieved, and any additional calendars in which you want an event created when a booking is made. Learn more about connecting and configuring your iCloud Calendar
iCloud Calendar connection FAQ
Key features of the iCloud Calendar integration
- Real time connection: ScheduleOnce works with your iCloud Calendar in real time. Bookings made via ScheduleOnce are automatically created in your iCloud calendar and busy time from your calendar immediately blocks your availability in ScheduleOnce. Learn more about ScheduleOnce calendar integration
- Secure connection: ScheduleOnce ensures a secure connection with your iCloud Calendar. Once connected, all communication with your calendar is encrypted, keeping your data safe and secure.
- Schedule in multiple calendars: Schedule in your main booking calendar and automatically add the event to additional calendars.
- Retrieve busy time from multiple calendars: Retrieve busy time from any calendar in your iCloud account, including those created by you and shared with you. Learn more about busy time retrieval
- View busy time details: Easily see busy time details and use this information to make informed scheduling decisions.
- Prevent double booking: Our real-time calendar connection and powerful integration features ensure you never get double booked.
- Automatically send an iCloud Calendar invite: When a booking is made, an iCloud Calendar invite can automatically be sent to your Customers, seamlessly adding the event to their calendars. Learn more about calendar invites
- Keep your calendar private: Customers can only see available time slots. Your calendar details and free/busy patterns are never revealed.
Rate this article