Managing your Zaps from within ScheduleOnce
The ScheduleOnce connector for Zapier allows you to manage your ScheduleOnce Zaps from within the comfort of your ScheduleOnce account. ScheduleOnce communicates with the Zapier API to retrieve a list of your ScheduleOnce Zaps and their statuses.
In this article, you will learn how to access your ScheduleOnce Zaps from within ScheduleOnce.
To access your ScheduleOnce Zaps from within ScheduleOnce, you need a Zapier account.
Managing your ScheduleOnce Zaps
To access your ScheduleOnce Zaps from within ScheduleOnce:
- Expand the left sidebar and navigate to Integrations -> Zapier integration.
Select the Manage Zaps tab and click Connect (see Figure 1).
Figure 1: The Manage Zaps tab
- In the Zapier login page, enter your Zapier email and password, and click Login.
In the Zapier consent screen (see Figure 2), click Authorize to allow ScheduleOnce to list your Zaps and their statuses. You will be redirected back to ScheduleOnce.
Figure 2: Zapier consent screen
Once connected, you can view your ScheduleOnce Zaps (see Figure 3).
A Zap can be in one of the following states:
On: The Zap is active and performing the action when triggered.
Off: The Zap is complete but inactive. Turn on to use this Zap.
Draft: The Zap is incomplete. Finish setup to activate this Zap.
Figure 3: Your ScheduleOnce Zaps
To edit a Zap, click the pencil icon () to open the Zap Editor (see Figure 4).
In the Zap Editor, you can make any changes, including turning the Zap ON or OFF. Changes are automatically saved.
Note: To delete a Zap, click on Dashboard within the Zap Editor (see Figure 4). Your Zapier account will open in a new browser tab. Locate the Zap and select Trash in the Zap's menu. Learn more
Figure 4: The Zap Editor from within ScheduleOnce
- When finished, simply close the overlay popup.
Congratulations! You can now manage your ScheduleOnce Zaps from within ScheduleOnce.
Learn more about our Zapier integration:
- The ScheduleOnce connector for Zapier
- Generating your Zapier API key
- Creating a Zap using ScheduleOnce as a trigger
- Adding Zaps from within ScheduleOnce
- Creating a Zap from scratch in Zapier
- ScheduleOnce triggers on Zapier
- ScheduleOnce fields available in Zapier
- ScheduleOnce composite fields available in Zapier
- Mapping of ScheduleOnce Fields to Zapier Triggers
- Trigger Zaps from pages not under your ownership
- Adding a Filter step to a Zap in Zapier
- Tips for integrating ScheduleOnce with CRM apps
- Tips for integrating ScheduleOnce with marketing automation apps
- Tips for integrating ScheduleOnce with email marketing apps
- Maximizing booking rates using MailChimp and Zapier
- Tips for integrating ScheduleOnce with productivity apps
- Tips for integrating ScheduleOnce with time tracking apps
- Tips for integrating ScheduleOnce with invoicing apps
- Tips for integrating ScheduleOnce with online forms apps
- Tips for integrating ScheduleOnce with helpdesk apps
- Integrating Zoom web conferencing with ScheduleOnce
Rate this article